- Making the 3D effect of the moon's surface based on astronomical data by NASA satellite. Color drawing craft make the ball colorful and gorgeous. When the light is turn on, it seems to be in the splendid galaxy. As the color and perspective change, it presents a magical and colorful color LED moon light.
- Remote and Touch Control: Touch the metal ring to switch 7 color, remote control to switch 16 colors remote control dimming. And it also support one color or colorful automatic conversion.
- Long-lasting Battery(500mAh): built-in USB rechargeable battery, it is easy to carry. And can normally use during charging (3 hours fully charging, 15-30 hours of use).
- Cool Decorative Lamp: This moon night light can use as decorative light, child lamp, night lights. Colorful color changes give children a feeling of novelty transformation, perfect as a children/kids room decoration, as well as for special occasions.
- Moon lamp with 16 color RGB, and the 16 colors can flash or fade or strobe, dreamlike and creative decorative lights, perfect decorative lights or gift for Christmas, thanksgiving, birthdays, party, wedding, anniversary, lover, kids, children bedroom, living room, dinning room and outdoor decoration, a favorite gift for your friends or lover.
- Moon light with remote & touch control model. And the REMOTE CONTROL DISTANCE CAN REACH TO 30 FEET. Use the remote control to change the color or also the brightness of the color, very convenient for you to choose your perfect color.
- Moon lamp with the build-in rechargeable battery, can charge on your computer / power bank or charge adaptor etc. No line hanging around, you can hold the moon light on your hand.
- Does your child have a fear of the dark? The LED moon lights will become a light fixture in your child's room as the LEDs will work deep into the night. This creative nightlight is absolutely stunning!
LED Moon Light 3D Galaxy Lamp, 4.7 inches or 7.1 inches, 16 Colors
LED Moon Lights - A Great Way to Decorate Your Home With LED Moon Lights
LED moon lights are a great way to add accent lighting to any room in your home. Moon lights are a decorative fixture that can really tie a room together and create a mood or a special atmosphere. Many people like to place moon lights in their bedroom for when they go to sleep at night, but there are other places that moon LED lights can be useful as well. Moon lights also make great wall or ceiling fixtures and can be used to enhance any decorating scheme.
If you have a moon lamp in your bedroom, you may be using this inexpensive piece of hardware as just a place to hang it, without considering how you would use it in your decor. Some people hang moon lights from their ceiling to accent their bed, while others place them in their sitting room for extra ambient lighting. The possibilities with this type of light are nearly endless. Many people even like to place moon lights around the edge of their beds. With so many ways that you can use these inexpensive devices, you can be certain to have some fun decorating your home.
One of the ways that you can use LED moon lights to decorate is to place them in your moon lamp shade. You can add an interesting look to your moon lamp by placing some decorative LED lights behind the moonlight shade. You could also try putting one or two LED moon lights on either side of the moon light shade, and this would create a very nice illuminated border along the moonlight shade. This is a great way to add a unique decorative touch to the moon light, which will also create an ambiance in the room.
You can also take a different approach to decorating with moon lights. Instead of hanging moon lights from the moonlight shade of your lamp, you can actually place some moon lights between your lamps to enhance their design. When you place these lights up between two lamps, you are creating a sort of light row. You will find that these light rows create a very cool effect that you will enjoy decorating with. In addition, it is a good idea to make sure that the lighting between the lamps matches the overall design of the room.
Another way that you can add some additional moon lighting to the room is to place LED moon lights around an antique oil lamp. The antique oil lamp is a very beautiful antique that will bring a charm to your room. In addition to the moon lights, you might also want to consider hanging some LED rope lights from the lamp as well. These LED rope lights would provide some extra moon light for your home, as well as adding some fanciful designs to the room.
If you are looking for a unique way to decorate with moon lights, you may also enjoy trying to create a pattern with the LED moonlight. Instead of connecting each LED moonlight to its own group, you can connect all of them to a single group to create a particular pattern or design. This is a fun and unique way to decorate with moonlight. By using multiple LED moon lights, you can easily make up a nice pattern that you can then decorate around the room with.
There are many different types of LED moon lights that are available on the market today. If you do a search online, you will be able to find LED moon lights that fit in with many types of decor. Some people like to use moon lights that are very bright, while others prefer to keep moonlight a little bit dim. Either way, there are plenty of moonlight products that you will be able to find online.
When you are considering decorating with moon lights, you should take a look at all of the moon lights that are available before you make a final decision on what you are going to buy. LED moon lights are a great option that will allow you to have an affordable way to decorate without having to worry about damaging the furniture or causing any safety hazards. By taking a look at the LED moon lights that are available, you will be able to find one that will look nice in your home and also function well as a lighting source as well. Look for moon lights that have multiple colors, multiple moon lights and designs that will allow you to be creative.