Head Lice Vacuum Comb Electric Head Lice Combs Capture Head Lice
- Lice. The word itself is enough to make your head crawl.
- Like it or otherwise, all children are at danger of obtaining lice, even when practicing great hygiene.
- Finally, here's a gadget that can take all your nit as well as lice issues away.
- The Electric Lice Elimination Comb eliminates 100% of Lice, Nits, and also eggs without making use of harmful chemicals or shampoos!
Efficiently Captures Lice
All the lice and also eggs are entraped in the non-reusable capture filter which makes it less complicated to capture them as well as securely dispose them away. This filter is for once usage just and also requires to be replaced after use. Snap on the lid to detach the capture filter for sanitary disposal.
Advantages of the Lice Treatment Device
- 100% Effective - All lice, eggs, as well as nits caught in the disposable capture filter to maintain health.
- All-natural Therapy - No hazardous chemicals or chemicals entailed that can position a hazard to you as well as your household's health and wellness. This is the most safe lice comb readily available in the market today.
- Conserve Time as well as Stay Clear Of Mess - Chemical hair shampoos and electrical zapping combs are rough on the skin as well as scalp. The Lice Elimination Comb utilizes it's rounded, stainless steel-tooth comb and also suction power to smoothly run across the scalp as well as delicately lift lice as well as eggs.
- Recyclable - After each usage, simply get rid of the non-reusable Capture Filter, close the lid and also take care of the filter permitting safe and also hygienic disposal.
- Avoid Versus Future Infestation - The Lice Treatment Device is very efficient in discovery and eliminating any kind of phase of infestation. Make use of the Device on a regular basis completely step.
Standard lice therapy is tough, needs damaging chemical pesticides as well as will normally lead to a second invasion. The issue is that a lot of lice combs do not pick up all of the nits, making this procedure dynamic. With the Anti-Lice Gadget ™ you'll no longer live with this opportunity.
Bundle Consists of:
1 x Electric Lice Elimination Comb
3 x disposable capture filters
1 x power adapter
1 x user manual
Head Lice Vacuum Cleaner
The first step is to thoroughly clean your hair and scalp. For people who have head lice, there are commercial treatments available from the pharmacy. For people with mild cases of head lice, the best way to get rid of them is to use a head-lice vacuum comb. The electric comb for head lice is designed to be used on people with mild infestation. For severe infestation, the comb may need to be used more often, which can cause discomfort.
The first thing that the electric comb for head lice does is to loosen the debris that is attached to each individual hair. Once this has been done the comb can go through the head lice and remove all of them. To prevent recurrence of head lice infestation the comb should be changed after every two or three washes. After removing all of them the comb can be discarded and reused.
To care for your comb, it should be kept clean. Daily use will ensure that it is not full of dead lice. Lice eggs can still lay eggs in the comb and these will need to be cleaned daily as well. The plastic combs will get dirty very fast and can cause the hair to become contaminated. For this reason a cloth should be used to clean the comb after each use.
Using the lice comb is very easy. All you need do is to put some of the liquid on the comb and gently stroke through the hair. The lice will stick to the teeth of the comb. It may take several applications before the lice are completely removed. It is important to remove as many lice from the scalp as possible because they are difficult to eliminate from the scalp.
If you do not want to use a head lice comb, you can also use a comb that catching lice and kills them with heat or chemicals. These types of comb can be used by either a child or adult. If you decide to use a comb, make sure that it is lice free. As always, it is a good idea to make sure that you and your family are safe from head lice.
You can also use an insecticide to kill lice. This works quite well but is also very harmful to humans. Insecticides have been linked to depression in some people. Therefore, insecticides can be used sparingly to prevent further infestations.
If you need to use a lice comb, make sure that the lice are fully grown. Fully grown lice will sting more and are more persistent in their efforts to bury themselves. If you catch the lice early, you will greatly reduce the number of combings you need to use in order to get rid of all the lice. The less lice that are present in your home, the fewer times you will need to make use of a lice comb. Keep in mind that the less life you find, the easier you will find them to remove.
There is no need to stress yourself out over lice. By following these guidelines, you can find the lice and kill them off before they have a chance to lay eggs. Lice cannot survive without human blood so by taking steps to keep lice away from your home, you can make your life much easier. Keeping your house clean and organized will also make you feel better and help you eliminate lice.
Lice will only become a problem if you allow them to grow and spread. If you treat your head lice problem immediately, you will not have to worry about re-infecting anyone else or spreading the lice. As soon as you notice signs of lice, treat everyone in the family, and keep a close eye on your children. You can wash sheets, pillowcases, bedding, and other things that have been infested with lice. If you are diligent about treating head lice, you can avoid many trips to the store for head lice comb or lice shampoo.
Be careful when using a lice comb. Although some people may prefer to lice comb hair with tweezers, this can cause scratches on the skin which can encourage the growth of lice. When using a lice comb, be especially careful around the ears. When pulling the hair out from between your fingers and into a tight loop, pull it carefully but gently. Do not pull hard enough to hurt the scalp.
When lice are present, it is very important to get them treated promptly. It can be very difficult to do this yourself without the proper materials and equipment. A lice treatment should begin within 24 hours of the initial detection of lice. When looking for a lice comb, be sure to choose one that has been designed specifically to handle head lice and that is easy to use. The more expensive types are generally the best ones to purchase, but they can be expensive and difficult to find, especially if you are searching online for a lice comb cleaning product.